How to find application preferences?
Mark S via mobileorg-android
2014-04-22 22:06:08 UTC
The application preferences can be viewed by going to “Menu” and
“Settings”.

Does this mean the Android system menu/settings? Because when I look there,
there are no preferences for MobileOrg.

Or does it mean some menu available inside of MobileOrg? All I'm seeing is
the Sync button, the Add button, the Orgmode logo unicorn, and "Captures".

Thanks,
Mark
mobileorg-android on behalf of Matthew Jones