sync MobileOrg for Android with ownCloud
Björn Schießle via mobileorg-android
2013-10-24 19:00:55 UTC
Hi all,

I tried to sync MobileOrg on Android with my ownCloud via WebDAV. The setup
wizard says that everything is OK. But if I finish the setup wizard and try
to sync the file I get an error message that he couldn't download the file.

At the beginning I thought that it was related to my CACert signed ssl
server certificate but I have the same problem if I try to connect to it
over http.

Does someone already tried to use MobieOrg together with ownCloud? Any idea
what could be wrong?

Thanks!
Bjoern
mobileorg-android+noreply-APn2wQdJR9vIRr3bhXfln_tyYnEt15pqxKTTqD-/
2014-07-05 13:50:01 UTC
Does someone already tried to use MobieOrg together with ownCloud? Any idea what could be wrong?
Any progress? The webdav url notation on the GitHub site is wrong. It has to be the remote.php notation, but I guess you have figured this out already (from the setup wizard feedback).