[mobileorg-android] fails to synchronize with Dropbox (OnePlus)
Janakiraman Balachandran via mobileorg-android
2015-08-04 20:17:13 UTC
I'm trying to sync mobileorg with Dropbox in OnePlus. I have a folder
called orgFiles in Dropbox, which I try to sync with mobileorg. However
when I try to sync the folder, I get an error stating
Error:Fetching checksums.dat: DropboxServerException(nginx): 404 Not Found

I'm not sure what is the issue and why it fails to sync
Xiang Ji via mobileorg-android
2015-08-05 09:29:33 UTC
You'll have to sync with a special folder set up for mobileorg created via
`org-mobile-push` in Emacs. See the
guide https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/wiki/Documentation

Alternatively check out the software Orgzly which indeed syncs with your
original org-mode files http://www.orgzly.com/

mobileorg-android on behalf of Janakiraman Balachandran
2015-08-10 02:15:01 UTC
Thank you Xiang. It works now for me. Although I'm having trouble searching
for tasks based on tags. Can you please explain how to search for tasks
based on (i) tags & (ii) due dates

Best Regards
Ram Balachandran